Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm RICH!

I received this email yesterday. Isn't it a trip??!

Good day!
I have expected you to contact me for your certified bank draft of $650,000 United States dollars, but did not hear from you. Then I went to the bank to confirm if the bank draft has expired and Mr.Joseph Bisselink the director of International bank of Africa told me that before the draft will get to your home address will be expired. So I told him to cash the $650,000 United States dollars to cash payment to avoid your funds to expiration as I will be out of the country for 3 months course and I will not come back till ending of August 2008.
You have to contact FedEx diplomatic courier company Burkina Faso to know when they will deliver your consignment to you. For your information, they accepted the consignment on delivery but insisted that the security fee most be paid before the delivery will be effected. So the only money you will send to the FedEx diplomatic courier company Burkina Faso to deliver your consignment direct to your postal address in your country is ($105 USD) one hundred and five united states dollars only being security keeping fee accumulated so far.
Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except ($105 USD). I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them. You have to contact FedEx diplomatic courier company Burkina Faso now for the delivery of your consignment box with this information below.
Directors Name--------Dr. Usman Galadima.
Company’s Name--------FedEx international Burkina Faso .
Telephone---------- +226-78900178.
Email Address------- (fedexcourierservice@mail2africa.com)
Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your postal address and direct telephone number to avoid any mistake on the delivery and ask them to send your airway bill and keep you updated on the arrival of your consignment box and know when it will get to your address. let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay or increase in the security keeping fee and remember to pay them their security keeping fee of ($105 USD) dollars for their immediate action.
Note. The FedEx diplomatic courier company Burkina Faso doesn’t know the contents of the box. I registered it as a box of Africa cloths. They don't know that the box contains United States dollars in cash. This is to avoid them delaying with the box. Don’t let them know that box contains money please. Finally, endeavour to indicate this code (fd0081) which will prove that you are the owner of the consignment I deposited in there company.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Linda Sanou Zongo.
Secretary to the Director
FedEx international Burkina Faso
West-Africa

My response:
Dear Mrs.Linda Sanou Zongo.
What did I do to deserve such a gigantic amount of money? I do not even know anyone in West Africa! Please take the $105 from the $650,000, along with another $100 as a tip for yourself. Thank you!
Your new friend
Tzuhsimama

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Barbara, I am laughing so hard. You are killing me!!!!!!

PS: Please share the imaginary wealth!

insanemommy said...

I too get these all the time. Only I respond thanking them for thinking of me but I wouldn't know what to do with the wealth so I am forwarding a copy of her e-mail to the FBI.... lol...