Monday, April 7, 2008

Flavor Flav


Official synopsis as follows: "Calvester Hill (Flav) is an ex-convict that moves in with his wealthy, conservative brother, Walter (Kelly Perine). Calvester subsequently turns the Hill family’s life upside down, parading his old prison cronies through the house; teaching his nephew Walter Jr. to be a gangsta rapper; and butting heads with Walter’s snooty wife, Ashley."

I don't know about you, but I like watching Flav on the "Flavor of Love." I'm pretty sure he lost the majority of his brain cells in the 1980s. Shall we place bets on how long he lasts? I assume he has to learn lines and that might pose a challenge.

3 comments:

Suz said...

I am still waiting for a sequel to "The Flavor of Love Girl's Charm School with Mo'Nique," which I think is probably the best and strangest show that was EVER on TV. And, why do we have to type in nonsense letters every time we want to leave a comment? We aren't exactly dealing with state secrets here . . . or ARE WE?

Barbara said...

The nonsense letters are about stopping spam messages. A while back I started getting weird comments (weirder than yours) with links. The word verification stops that.

Yoli said...

I had no idea he got a new show. Must watch!