Saturday, February 9, 2008

Yup, another pup


The lunacy just never stops in our house. Obviously, I crave chaos. I wanted a rat terrier, the lawyer wanted a "doodle," so now we have both......along with a 14 year old mutt. We picked up Trixie (name chosen by the lawyer, a friend said the dog sounds like a hooker) this morning. She and Daisy were born a day apart in November. They are insane together. I am suspicious that Trixie is a little retarded but the lawyer thinks I'm just being mean. She's a little dense about pottying herself outside (the pup, not the lawyer). Trixie is a springer spaniel/poodle - I like to call her a spoodle. I need to go to bed - I'll be up in a couple of hours for potty duty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THREE DOGS? You guys ARE crazy! What are you thinking? What does Cody think of all this? You could start a new dog detective series: Trixie and the Terrorist and the Mystery of the Missing Colonial Costume . . . there are many possibilities.