Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Groundhog Day!

Happy Groundhog Day/Candlemas/mid point of winter!
In keeping with tradition, we went out to see if there were any shadows. We aren't going to see a groundhog of course, since they are deep in slumber, under the snow and ice. Ana made a paper groundhog and we brought the rat terrorist to check for shadows. It's totally overcast so.......no shadows. Spring is right around the corner! It's a B-I-G corner.....miles and miles to get there......
Ana's groundhog..... a cheerful fellow.

The rat terrorist just shook in the cold and chewed on a few old stems in the garden. I don't think she's tall enough to even cast a shadow.

We are still enamored with Daisy, the terrorist. The kids want to feed her, carry her around and lavish love & affection on her......but they won't get near the poop.
I found her hanging out on the dollhouse living room floor, chewing on a plastic giraffe. How would Freud interpret that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank Goodness! I've been missing you guys! I love Analise's paper groundhog.

"M2" said...

awwwwwwwww
I want a terrorist too