Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New kid on the block


All praise the new pup! The Lawyer saw an ad in the paper yesterday for a rat......terrier, the breed I have been wanting. She called, we went, we bought, we are in love. Frances got the honor of naming her - she chose Daisy. Daisy is 8 weeks old, 4 1/2 lbs and will grow to about 15lbs. She is a little chunk of love and we all treat her like a baby. Our other dog Cody is 14, deaf and was SO depressed after her pal Georgie died last month. She was so happy to see the little rat! She was prancing around. Let's hope the love fest continues for all of us!

9 comments:

Mamacita said...

What a cutie pie!

Oh and I was reading some old posts and your kids are adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this the year of the Rat?

Operationtigerlily said...

That is one adorable pup! Love Daisy's name. Good call, Frances.

"M2" said...

cute......I love puppies
I think I want another...

Maia said...

Oh geez, I had to look....that's about the cutest thing ever.

insanemommy said...

Puppy breath is the best. Bad breath is not!

insanemommy said...

I'm cracking up over your "days till W is out of office"!!!!! love it.

Anonymous said...

A dog? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. love tim.

Barbara said...

Timmy Pat! Where did you come from?