Friday, January 4, 2008

Breaking up is hard to do.......

Conversation with Lewis on Wednesday:
Me - "Hey Lewie, what was new at school today?
L - "Alec and I broke up"
M - "You what?"
L - "WE BROKE UP"
M - "What does broke up mean?"
L - "Mama, it means we are not friends anymore"
M - "Why, what happened?"
L - "Alec said 'I hate you,' he got sent out to the hall and now we are broken up"

Thursday:
L - "Mama, Alec and I are NOT broken up anymore"
M - "What happened today?"
L - "Alec was nice so we don't have to break up. He said sorry."
Is this the drama I have to look forward to in the years to come?

3 comments:

Suz said...

Keep writing the conversations down. It will all make a fine book someday!

Steffie B. said...

Oh yeah....just wait! ;)

Tasha Kent said...

hmmm... i'd like to unbroke up with my first grade boyfriend, please.