Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A very special week



Oh birthday tree, oh birthday tree, how shiny are your branches!
Hello Darlings!
It's birthday week for the Twins! And my old man, CJ!
Gather around the tree! Sing along!

Before Xmas, Lewie and I were shopping and he asked me "How come there are only trees for Christmas? Can we get a birthday tree?" The week after Xmas we were at Target, taking advantage of the deep discounts on leftover holiday crap. We found a little silver tree with lights, 75% off. I plunked down my $2.50 and a new tradition was born.


Stay tuned for birthday reports. Lewis turns 7 tomorrow and Elly turns 7 on Thursday. Woo-Hoo!

2 comments:

Suz said...

I LOVE the idea of a birthday tree! Especially a cheesy fake one for $2.50! Keep it handy - you have a lot of birthdays at your house!!

"M2" said...

Brilliant!
I love that idea as well