Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hunting for Spring

I didn't have much enthusiasm from the troops when I suggested we go on a hunt for signs of Spring. Elly and Ana ended up agreeing to go with me, out of boredom if nothing else.
It really was heartening to see robins, pussy willows, forsythias, snowdrops and lots of humans up from hibernation.


Frances has developed a new habit of sneaking my camera off of our desk and taking random pictures. For once she took a cute one. It looks like Daisy is belching.


How's that for a rip roaring exciting weekend report?? Frances was feeling punky, no one wanted to play with me and I did a L*O*T of laundry. I don't even get to watch Big Love! The Lawyer begged to put it off until tomorrow so she could watch The Amazing Race. I'll work on better blog fodder for the next report.

No comments: