Monday, October 20, 2008

The S*** hits the fan

YUP, it's official. Some scary stuff is headed our way this week....... the S*** word
S*N*O*W

Sad but true
It seems like it was just last weekend that we were enjoying the playground, swinging on the monkey bars......


Riding on plastic dinosaurs........


Slurping ketchup off our fingers as we picnicked in the park..............


ok, it was last weekend.........

Now it's time to get on our little jackets and find a furry beast to keep us warm and cozy for the next 6......7 months

4 comments:

Mamacita said...

We're getting some too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! Snow!!!!!!!!!! I loves me some snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brrr!

I tried emailing you but didn't hear back. We live right near each other. Please, come over and bug me.
wickedwickedwitch@gmail.com

crazylady said...

those rings look like handcuffs...where on god's earth do you live? That is bad subliminal advertising for children.

Snow..meh..more shovelling, different pile.

Long live the Tzushi fly!
Aren't you glad I no longer play music so you can listen at work..?

Barbara said...

Holy smokes, Sen, you're right.
I don't live far from you so be careful when your doorbell rings.... if they let me over the border, that is.