Sunday, September 21, 2008

Couch shots

Frances staggered out of bed on Saturday, saying she had a stomachache - BLAAAAAAACH (that's the sound of puke) all over the bathroom floor, then the living room floor, then her bed.........on and on. Had a fever of 103.8. I decided to take the other kids out to do some errands so Frances could have some peace.


1/2 way through the grocery store, Ana said, "my tummy hurts." We rushed to finish shopping, got in the car & Ana had her head in the garbage can. She slept on the couch for the rest of the day with her trusty garbage can next to her.


Since the 6 year olds were "SO BORED," I took them to the FCC Autumn Moon Festival. They had something to eat, played, & then we headed home. It was not very exciting.


Frances spent this morning on the couch again but was feeling WAY better by the afternoon. Analise spent almost the entire day in bed, asleep.


Will I be taking my first sick day tomorrow? I only have 10 for the year. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Suz said...

You can hardly tell those creatures are human - most don't have any heads! Hope everyone feels better soon.

Mamacita said...

Eeeew! Puke! I feel bad for you and your sick'uns!

Maia said...

Am I to assume the rest of you dodged the bullet? Hope so. After all those weeks of giardia (still fresh in my mind) the very idea makes me exhausted. Wishing you good health.