Friday, July 4, 2008

The amazing human swing

The children have created a new 2012 Olympics routine. It involves Lewis lying across the swings and Ana or Frances sitting on him and having a swing. Very, very clever. Eliz is too heavy but she loves to watch the strangeness. They practice this every day, people.

Lewie likes to ........... how to put this, so it doesn't sound too strange........ ok, I'll just say it.....Lewis likes to "sniff" me - always has. In the morning he gets up, comes and sits with me and smells my shirt. When I went to China 2 years ago to adopt Eliz, I had to leave him some worn shirts so he could sleep with them. Now he still needs one to fall asleep. Last week he came out and yelled "I had a great idea. I'm going to WEAR my sniffer so I won't lose it." He and the Lawyer went camping this weekend and you know what went in his backpack. What would Freud think of this?

2 comments:

Cavatica said...

He is a great swing!

Mamacita said...

I just love the boy-swing!