Sunday, November 4, 2007

The weekend report

Man-o-man, weekends are just too much fun lately!
Well, let me contradict myself right off the bat and say how much I hate changing Lewis' bed sheets. He has 1000 little bitty stuffed animals, books and assorted little toys that MUST be on his bed. After I take them all off and change the sheets, he must come in, get up on his bed, arrange everything just so and entertain me with stories of why everything needs to be in it's specified spot......fascinating.

In this family, we're big on celebrations......and excuses for cupcakes. Saturday was Analise's 1/2 birthday! We each got 1/2 of a cupcake. I'm pretty strict - you only get one candle to blow out.

Frances got glasses last year, when her vision was 20/40. This year she got another exam and her vision was 20/100! Since she has to wear her glasses all the time, I let her pick out some stylin' $$$$$$$ glasses. This photo was taken by the 1/2 birthday girl.

Phew, on to Sunday. Grandma's birthday. We shuffled off to Buffalo and had brunch with Grandma.

"MAMA< TAKE A PICTURE OF ME WHEN I LOOK LIKE A HANDSOME BOY."

All this and daylight savings (or is it standard?) time. I have to go recline myself.

4 comments:

"M2" said...

so you don't have a dog huh???
that would take care of ALL his stuffed animals.
Our poor kid (if we ever get her) won't be left with a toy anywhere
:)

Barbara said...

I have 2 mutts but they never touch the kids' toys. They are way into their food though! I still have to put up a baby gate when the kids are eating.
Your daughter is coming - just on a real s-l-o-w boat.
Barbara

Yoli said...

They are so cute and look so happy. I agree with secret agent and the toy situation.

Tasha Kent said...

if you need to buy glasses again, check out zennioptical.com. I bought at least 20 pairs of the 8.00 and 9.95 glasses from them. I highly recommend them in terms of quality, customer service, fast service, style, and mostly price.