Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Movin' on up

One of the kids' Senseis asked me a couple of weeks ago if I thought the twins were ready to move up from Little Dragons to Juniors in karate. I winced. "Uuuuuuummmmmm, I guess so??????" And so it was set in stone..... time for graduation.
Lewis HATES to close his eyes for the meditation time. He squeezes them shut and looks like he's having a bad poop......


They did some kickin' and choppin' to show off their prowess.........


Lewie was called up 1st to shed the old belt and get a "transition" red belt............


Elly observes the somber moment with her usual enthusiasm .............


Ana also moved up a stripe on her belt. It's amazing how a girl with memory problems can remember all the moves to the katas she does...............


That's the news Peeps. My apologies to a certain lawyer (not The Lawyer) for taking SO LONG to post the karate review. Anybody ever accuse you of being bossy???? ;)

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Thanks for the pics, love the meditation face!

Congrats to everybody for the new belt.

Each time I come here and look at your right side with the cost of the war I shake my head in disbelief. Non sense still going on everywhere in this word...

Anonymous said...

Not sure it's really an apology if it includes the line "anyone ever accuse you of being bossy?"

The other lawyer.