Friday, March 26, 2010

She's Back

Hello? Anyone out there?
Like the groundhog, I have come out of hibernation.

Let's begin the revue with just a cute picture of Franny and her baby boy ........... awwwwwww


Last week the kinda twins turned 8. Lewis could barely see his loot with the hens hovering over him...........


Everyone hogged the birthday girl's shot............


They scurried to their seats when cake was announced .........

How these 2 nutballs can be 8 years old is beyond me.......

The Mature One practiced her skinny little buns off and got into the All County Orchestra! She was Chair 13 which is GOOD!


The Lawyer told me I should NOT post my shaky video of one of Frances' orchestra pieces. Why is she always the party pooper? I'm posting it next.
Tonight is karate graduation. Stay tuned for a riveting post.

1 comment:

Suz said...

Daisy looks very interested in the book too!