Monday, May 4, 2009

NINE years old!

I know it's cliche, but I can't believe Analise is nine years old! We all had a fun weekend celebrating her. On Saturday we went to the mall so she could get her ears pierced. Frances got hers done when she was 8 and cried, Elly when she was 6 and she screamed and wailed. Ana gave a little *ow* and that was it. It only took me this long to figure out that maybe a little anbesol would numb the ears and make the experience not so painful. Better late than never!
On Sunday Ana chose her favorite dinner - homemade tortillas twith all the good burrito fillings and then we had cookie cake with ice cream, and presents.

The beautiful birthday girl


Is there anything funnier than a kid with no front teeth? I ask Lewie to smile at me about 10 times a day so I can see that silly grin.
Haircut courtesy of Uncle John.

1 comment:

Juliette said...

Happy belated Birthday Analise!
What a beautiful girl she is.

Thanks for the book review.
Will put some on my list.