Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tip the Cup



The other day I took the kids to Dunkin Donuts to give them their "behave yourself in karate and I'll get you a doughnut." We're at the counter and Lewis knocks over the tip jar, on purpose. I said "Lewis, why did you do that???!" He says "It said on the cup, Tip the Cup." "Ummm, Honey, it says Tip Cup. If you want to give your server a tip, you put it in the cup." "OHHHHH, I didn't know that." Our "server" was a high school kid who started laughing hysterically and asked if he could "use that." I said "As long as you give credit - his name is Lewie."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smart kid.

Love the grin.

crazylady said...

tell me he tipped the cash into his pocket....

Suz said...

I really really wonder what he is going to be when he grows up.
Love, Aunt Suzie

Snowflowers Mum said...

very clever....funny too!

I hope he still got his donut!