Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dancing with the Lew

Let me just say from the get-go that Lewie is a bit of an airhead. He has a strange stream of consciousness and dances to his own drummer. Teachers complain that he doesn't pay attention or follow directions. But put this boy on a stage and he is all business. He listens, does his dance and is not silly at all! He loves it although he is quick to point out that "boys don't dance. I just dance because Peter (his dance pal) wants me to." Yeah, right. Lewis takes lessons at his am daycare and every year there is a big recital with all the daycares that take lessons with "Danc*ing with De*nice."
When we arrived, all the kids had their wigs on. Lewis groaned, "I will not wear that stupid wig."



It's good being one of 2 boys with the girls flocking around in their cheetah leotards.

I think I have to find a boyish dance class for next year!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh how that boy will aprreciate being with all those girls one day:) They all look so cute in their costumes!!
HUGS
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com

Cavatica said...

He looks great!