Thursday, June 5, 2008

The big one-o

It happened. Yesterday, my Frances turned TEN! To quote the birthday girl, "I feel absolutely the same as yesterday." Imagine that.
Takes a lot of huffin' to blow out all those candles

Reading all the sentimental comments from her siblings.......ok, they just signed their names

For the past month or so, Frances has been calling me on my cell, every day, when she gets home from school. Yesterday she called and said "remember, I just asked for ONE thing, that makeup artist kit from Bar*nes and No*ble." Yup, I went to Bar*nes and No*ble on the way home. Sucker

The girl in her birthday suit......errr, new outfit. The hat is too cute.

I know some of you may be upset that the gripping conclusion to "The Griswolds go to Disney" has been delayed. Fear not, I will be back.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like she has a great birthday!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Guatemala school book drive!

"M2" said...

Happy birthday Frances!

way to go on scoring the make up kit.
good job kid.

Maia said...

I love that observation...it's so true! It's only one day different from the last! It takes a kid to clearly see the obvious. Wonderful.