Saturday, August 25, 2007

Surprises from Aunt Suzie

The kids were squealing when they saw what was in the mail today. An envelope for each one from Aunt Suzie!

After I made them wait until I grabbed my camera, the ripping commenced. Books for Frances and Ana, along with some nail stickers for Frances.



Elly was completely giddy! She LOVES the Dora pjs - they are already washed and ready for tonight, which will make her doubly giddy.

Lewie yelled "cool!" when he saw his tshirt.

Everyone also got a glowing mouth piece thingy. I tried to take a picture in the darkish bathroom but couldn't figure out how to turn the auto flash off. Big hit, Suzie!

THANK YOU Aunt Suzie, you're the best! Wait until you see what we got for YOU in Rehoboth!

3 comments:

Beckyb said...

I am wondering if Aunt Suzie wants some "adopted" family over here!! What a fun treat!!!

crazylady said...

okay, I'm new and your profile is not built for blond navigation.
I need WAY more details on these kids.

Barbara said...

Watch out Crazy, the next post is for you!
Barbara