Friday, April 30, 2010

Dirty Jobs

A couple of weeks ago, The Lawyer and I were doing some spring cleanup sort of work outside. We had a garbage can on the side of the house and it had filled with water. The Lawyer noticed a dead.......really dead squirrel in the water. I made a quick exit and The Lawyer yelled fpr me to get my camera for what she deemed good blog fodder.

Over it goes!


N*A*S*T*Y!!


Analise is an incredibly brave sort of person. She was the first (and only) to volunteer to help Mommy.........


Until she decided it was even too disgusting for her.........


After I took the pictures, I decided it was just too gross to blog about. Then The Lawyer came home last night and said The Other Lawyer was hankering for the whole story, complete with photos. I guess this is what The Lawyers talk about over lunch. I think I'm going to prepare a list of more appropriate topics - Rachel Maddox? Hollywood breakups? Lost? Achy Joints?

3 comments:

Cavatica said...

Just be glad you don't call The Lawyer "The Nurse." Lunchtime topics would be really gross.

Suz said...

Charming family activity!

TheOtherLawyer said...

Thank you for this lovely post. As soon as I heard about the bloated floatie I knew it would make for an interesting little tale. I'll start making notes on lunchtime topics in case you need further inspiration.