Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July tzuhsi style

Who wants to go stand outside in the chiily July temperatures, just to watch some fireworks??? Not Frances and me!
The Lawyer took the other kids to Allegheny State Park for a camping spree.
Frances talked me into taking her and a friend to the MALL. That was fun...... ok, no it wasn't.

Then to celebrate the holiday, Frances and I went out for some Thai food. It's about the only time that Frances chows down and eats a significant amount of protein (tofu).


Then she twisted my arm into stopping for ice cream on the way home.


While the skies were booming, we were in my bed, watching people decide which Key West home they would choose for their vacation home. Their budget was $2 M - poor things.


In a couple of hours the troops will be back. It's been strangely quiet and Frances' reminiscing about the good old days, when she was an only child are about to be interrupted!

No comments: