Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shenanigans

Imagine you're sleeping peacefully on a certain Sunday morning when, at 6:35, all four of your children jump out of bed screeching......... fire drill? Nooooooo, it's EASTER MORNING WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!
Even Frances, who I have to literally drag out of bed on school mornings was giddy and ready to hunt for her basket. Since it was 33 degrees outside, all merriment was indoors. By 6:46am, the baskets were found and the children were gathered around the table to admire the loot.
A little time to compare goodies.........


Lewie LOVES ugly dolls and was thrilled to find one in his basket. I got one for each of the kids.


Elly is closely examining her magnetic bookmark. OF COURSE, they each got a book.


Ana got a cover for her nintendo ds - it has Hannah Montana on it. She screamed in delight....... who wouldn't?


The Lawyer's peeps came over for dinner. We had a Mexican fiesta, complete with homemade tortillas! I rolled 72 tortillas this afternoon. The Lawyer plied me with a Margarita to keep me rolling. I also made key lime pie that was SO GOOD. I might have damaged an artery eating a slice though. It has a *teeny-tiny* bit of F*A*T in it.

Frances did a cousin Mary photo-shoot. This one was my fav. She also made a movie entitled "Playground Antics" but I can't figure out how to download it, YET.


In other news this week, Lewis has been channeling some hip-hop guru. He popped out of his room yesterday, stylin' with his hat and glasses and doing a little rap/dance number. Dare I repeat the lyrics that he made up? Yeah, sure, why not...... "YO YO MY NAME IS JOE, I STUBBED MY TOE ON A UFO" Yup, that's my boy.


And last, the Buddha was NOT amused by last week's snowfall. Let's hope it was the last.


Happy Easter Monday to my lucky Canadian friends. I'll be going to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Suz said...

I think Lewis' rap song is PURE GENIUS! He's going to be an artist for sure - but what kind? Nobody whose mind works like his does can help but be an artist - or maybe the next Einstein...
Love, Aunt Suzie