Friday, December 19, 2008

Some Klever Names

A new special feature to this blog, just to keep it fresh and happenin', will be excerpts from "Moments of Life," the baby name column in my local paper.

Laini Spirit
Rosea Essence Ambrosia
Lulu Shazzam
Skyy Miracle
Marley Aura
Stormie Autumn

Now this next one, you're going to doubt my honesty, I just know how skeptical you people can be. I swear on a stack of holy bibles that this was really in the paper. I tried to scan it and it printed in reverse. Drum roll please..............Anita ARealGirl. Any doubters may send a self addressed stamped envelope and I will send you a photocopy.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Damn, someone stole "Little Maple's" name...I was going to call her Lulu Shazzam. :(

Back to the drawing board...

Juliette said...

I think the pic tells it all...some kids might come to hate their parents by the time they're in high school!