Saturday, November 1, 2008

The inventory is complete


Whew, we had a gorgeous evening for trick-or-treating and we scored big time on candy. I made the kids dump all their candy together and after we removed all the sticky candy (for the sake of the $$$$$$$$$$$ worth of dental fixtures), Frances did an inventory for her "optional" math assignment - 156 pieces. I might have to remove 20 pieces every day to get rid of it faster. Either that or I'm going to burst out of my pants and my kids will have to get their insulin pumps. They have been begging for "one more" all day. Blech
Ana was Wonder Woman, Lewie & Eliz were Power Rangers, and Frances was a football player (very convincing, all 50 lbs of her).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each day I take a bit of "extra" candy to work and leave it on a desk. Remarkably it disappears. Dd has never figured out that the candy disappears faster than she eats it.