Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kindergarten antics

Well, Aunt Suzie said, "Smoon, moon, get on with some kindergarten stories." I won't bore you with our lovely moon viewing, complete with cookies, tea and blowing kisses to birth mothers and relatives, including AUNT SUZIE. Let's get on to the nitty gritty.
Yesterday our beloved Mr Marty (bus driver the kids have had for the past FIVE years) wagged his finger at me to come on the bus. Come to find that our Elizabeth has been a wild, out of control MANIAC on the bus, giving no regard to Mr Marty's directions to sit down and be quiet. "I wanted to talk to you before I write up a disciplinary report." Elizabeth seems to think that when she is away from my watchful eyes, party time can begin and I will never find out! I have also gotten phone calls from her teachers and walked in on her screaming at our after school babysitter. She's 5 my friends, what the heck am I'm in for when she's 15??? I better start watching "Intervention" on A&E (?) and take notes.

Aunt Suzie is an RV lover. I found this tricked out bus that I think she needs.

5 comments:

"M2" said...

ha!
time for a sit down
at least she's confident and not withdrawn shy scared.... this is positive

Anonymous said...

Maybe "Mr Marty" should install a sidecar, like on a motorcycle, just for Elizabeth.
Marie

Suz said...

I really like the sidecar idea. Or a little wagon that is dragged behind the bus. Like a circus wagon!!

Suz said...

By the way, that RV bus looks just like a prison bus!

Barbara said...

I like the prison bus image. You could dress in an orange jumpsuit and really freak people out! I'll send you the link to view the interior.