Sunday, July 22, 2007

Recent reads

One of the great things about summer is reading time! I am always the first one up, I get my coffee and have at least 45 minutes before anyone else gets up. Of course I sneak more time in during the day when we're not playing too!
Here's what I've been reading.
What an awesome book! Unique story and great ending!


This one is a quick read for Young Adults. It's about a girl from Nepal sold into sexual slavery. Makes me want to go to Calcutta and kick some ass.


I was so excited when this book came out - I LOVED Snow Flower and the secret fan. This one was compelling BUT just didn't move me much.


OK, I admit it, I read Patterson. Not high literature but a fun read!

1 comment:

Suz said...

I have to agree on "Water for Elephants" - I couldn't put it down.