Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hi Suzie!

Well Hello Suzie and my many other fans........... like Frances......and......so HI! Suzie and Frances!
Where did I leave off? Ah, yes, it was Halloween. For the past 50ish days we've been doing the same old-same old. Thanksgiving, school, bowling, blah, blah, blah.
Now we are in the midst of the most wonderful time of the year.........

Christmas Picture Time! The kids had SO MUCH "fun" standing in the cold, without jackets, while I took many, many, many shots. Aunt Suzie should be proud! I let them keep their coats on while I set them up.......


and then ditched that location (after about 25 shots) for a little cute area in the woods. I can't imagine how many times I yelled "FIVE MORE MINUTES AND THEN IT'S FRENCH FRIES FOR ALL!!"


From there we went to get our Xmas tree! It was so gross and muddy. If we had waited 2 days we would have been up to our knees in snow instead of slop.


We rode on a tractor pulled wagon thingy - Lewie and Elly sat by the driver and tried to get him to go fast and spin in the mud. The whackjob obliged them.........


Frances was feeling merry and gave me a big hug and kiss ............


In his 2 year tradition, Lewie found a "lady hat" to try on...........

Sorry, no picture of the tree. I had to kneel down in the mud to cut the tree down, which made me kinda cranky......

Last week Frances had her violin school recital........ She did an awesome job!


She brought candy canes home for everyone. Naturally, Lewie turned them into a fashion statement.



So, any bets on how long it will take to post again? One more before 2011? Could I handle that?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your family always brings a smile to my face.

Suz said...

Well finally! I have missed your updates. What is this tradition of Lewis and lady hats? I want to hear more!
Love, Aunt Suzie