Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The man behind the mask......

A few months ago, when Lewie first got his braces, the dentist said that Lewie has a WICKED underbite. Her solution is for him to wear this freaky contraption for SIXTEEN HOURS A DAY!! 16! That just squeaks out enough time for him to go to school and not get mocked out for wearing a wire mask, complete with chin and forehead rests.
I told Lewie that we had to come up with a great name for the mask or a name for him when he wears the mask. Something super-hero-y.
He decided on THE BULLET. Hmmmmm............ok.........


The dentist told him to put it on when he comes home from school and to eat his snacks with it on. Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Do I put it in over the top? Nope, doesn't work!


Ahhhh success!


This is going to take a *little* getting used to!

3 comments:

Special K said...

And I thought my palate expander was bad. He's got me way beat on that.

Anonymous said...

The Bullet, huh? Looks more like Hannibal Lector...you know the dude..."I had his liver with some fava beans and a fine chianti..."


-the lawyer

Rhonda said...

Oof, poor Lewie!