Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My strange Lawyer

The Lawyer is USUALLY a clever girl. She likes to putter around the house and can always create a diversion for herself outside when the children are in their usual hyper states. This time though, she went too far. I present to you, Exhibit A:

hmmmmmm, aren't those DEAD flower heads unusually RED, you ask?

Exhibit B, more BRIGHT RED DEAD flowers:


Hmmmmm, a green leaf with a stray SPRAY of red? What could be going on here?


She even got some RED on her arm and had some splainin to do when she went to court. Yup, she went to court with a splotch of red on her arm.
Now do you understand the yoke I carry? She thinks it brightens up our dying gardens. I think she's a whack job.
She is absolutely unrepentant.

UPDATE - Apologies to the Lawyer for the "Whackjob" comment. She is SUPER CLEVER and I love her!

3 comments:

Suz said...

I think it's a brilliant idea!
Love, Aunt Suzie

Mamacita said...

Funny! The word "whackjob" gets tossed around at our house too!

crazylady said...

So it's HER who is tagging her little gangsta logo on the sides of buildings.
SNORT.
Easy now, put the spray paint down..
Old Man Winter is coming regardless.
I feel a chill in the air. My nostrils flare with crystalized pleasure.
Whackjob requires apology? That's a term of endearment. Surely you jest. I could never fall in love with someone I couldn't call Whackjob.
Miss you