Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trip to the ER!

On Sunday, as we were enjoying guacamole on the porch, Ana was hopping on one foot and fell, whacking her head on the front CEMENT step. A scream like I had never heard, blood like I have never seen, a B-I-G gash on her forehead. I put her in the car and drove right to Strong Hospital, only a couple miles from our house. We were there for 3 hours and Ana got 5 stitches. She was an incredible trooper - only screamed when they gave her novocain in her head. Once the actual stitching started, it was me who got a little woozie!
Ana is feeling good and will get her stitches out on Friday!



3 comments:

Beckyb said...

That looks NOT GOOD!!! So glad all went well though - wow - those head wounds are scary!!

Steffie B. said...

YIKES......hope things improve! OUCH!

Suz said...

EEEEEUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWW! from Aunt Suzie