Friday, June 5, 2009

11 years old

Yup, 11 years old. Just a couple of years ago Frances looked like this, little toothless, baldy wonderbaby.


How did this happen?


She was very casual about being another year older on her b-day. Until it was time to open the pressies.
UGGGGGG SLIPPERSSSSSSS - OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG


The loudest screech was for sharpies.......... yes, the girl has a thing for office supplies. These sharpies are gold and silver oil-based. Special, very very special.


One of a few shirts from one of my favorite places to shop - Marshalls.


Instead of cake, Frances wanted a make-your-own-sundae dessert. I gladly obliged.


10 years ago today I was in the air, over the Pacific Ocean, on my way to China. Hard to believe....... more to come!

3 comments:

Juliette said...

Happy Birthday Frances!

Mamacita said...

Whoa. What a trip. Literally and figuratively.

Happy Birthday, Frances, you beautiful girl!

crazylady said...

that shipment of bumper stickers "I scream for sharpies" must have gotten lost in the mail.
Happy belated!
I scream for just about everything else :)